Computer lab for students in Ozu Abam, Abia, Nigeria (Partially complete!):
At the end of 2019, James Umekwe, took 4 laptops (chromebooks) and the Raspberry Pi to Ozu Abam. With the help of a local teacher, James established the Upon This Rock Academy based around the resources provided by Raspberry Pi and Rachel Pi!
- Raspberry Pi server running Rachel Pi (Acquired!)
- 10-25 laptop for student use, 1 laptop for instructor use (currently attempting to source)
- We currently have 4 laptops in active use at the computer lab!
- Wireless router (Ended up using the raspberry pi)
- UPS for Raspberry Pi server (Got it!)
- Locks for laptops (currently attempting to source)
Portable Electronic Medical Record system (Project on hold):
- Raspberry Pi webserver (acquired and configured)
- Customized EMR software (partially complete from previous project)
- Wireless router (currently attempting to source)
- UPS for Raspberry Pi server (currently attempting to source)
Web-based Electronic Medical Record server and Medical Resources for Upon This Rock Medical Center (Ozu Abam, Abia, Nigeria) (Completed project, 2014):